My favorite songs of 2017: Part 2

As promised, here is the second of my three playlists that make up my favorite songs of 2017. Overall this one is more mellow in tone, with a lot of the songs either being based around acoustic guitars or slower tempos. I feel like 2017 was the year that I finally began to expand outside of my comfort zone in terms of allowing myself to fall in love with more music of varying degrees of loudness. (I say that, but then I look at the artists here and realize I've been a fan of The Menzingers, Lemuria, and AJJ for nearly a decade, and I've been following Dave Hause ever since I saw The Loved Ones open for RIse Against back in 2005).

Anyway, this playlist, which I've titled I Faked It Every Time, is still mellow in comparison to the first one. You can check it out below.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CDs Revisited: Sum 41 - 'Half Hour of Power'

CDs Revisited: Reel Big Fish - 'Why Do They Rock So Hard?'

CDs Revisited: Sugarcult - 'Back to the Disaster'